Photo Rescue Blueprint will show you how.
- A Personalized Plan for where to start and what to do
- Step-by-step Training Videos
- Cheat Sheets and Checklists
- Traditional + newer and faster scanning options
- How to scan slides and negatives
- Help for organizing and backing up your scans
- Fun ways to share your family stories and photos
- 100% Online (available at any time)
- Clarity on what you want to accomplish
- Your photos organized in a way that works for you
- Groups of photos identified and ready for easy story-telling
- Your photos scanned, backed up, and easy-to-share
- Digital and physical family history projects you’ll LOVE sharing!
- Peace of mind that your family history will last into the future
And to make sure you REALLY do feel supported and guided every step of the way, you’ll get lifetime access to Photo Rescue Blueprint.
PRIVATE, MEMBERS-ONLY FACEBOOK GROUP
- There’s No Expiration for this group so if you can’t get started right away I’ll still be there for you when you’re ready.
- We’ll use hashtags to make it easy for you to quickly search for and access content you want to see.
- I’ll have ongoing live coaching sessions in the Facebook Group. (We’ll record them in case you can’t join live.)
In other words: I’m committed to being there for you for the long haul as you work on your photos!
FAST FIXES FOR SCANNED PHOTOS
Scanned photos often need to be color adjusted or fixed. In this brand new bonus class you’ll receive a set of actions for Photoshop or Photoshop Elements along with how-to videos that will make the work of fixing scanned photos so much easier!
(If you’ve taken my class, Help For Heritage Photos, this is new material you won’t find in that class.)
This class will be available Summer of 2018
NEW: FAMILY HISTORY BOOK TEMPLATES & TRAINING
I’m going to make it easy for you to create family history books by giving you an awesome set of of photo book templates along with video training on how to use them to create beautiful family history books!
The Template Set will be available Summer 2018
SECRETS OF A SUCCESSFUL
FAMILY HISTORY INTERVIEW
If you have relatives that have a hard time coming up with interesting stories about family history, you’re going to love my PDF called Secrets Of A Successful Family History Interview!
There’s one technique, especially, that will make their eyes light up and get them spilling out highly engaging family history stories!
PLUS you get 2 Family History Cheat Sheets, each with a category of important questions to ask.
FREE PARTNER PASS FOR A FAMILY MEMBER
Dealing with your photos, especially if you have a lot of them, can be daunting, so I want to make sure you have help. This free Partner Pass gives someone in your family (ideally) or a friend (if you can’t find a family member to help) their own membership in Photo Rescue Blueprint so they can help you get the job done!
There are some rules to follow when using this free pass: You may not use this ticket to partner with another member of our site for the sole purpose of reducing the price of the class even further. (It’s OK for family members to split the cost with you.)
The free Partner Pass will become available to you when the 30-day Money Back Guarantee period is past. At that time you’ll be emailed with details on how to apply for the Partner Pass.
My hope is that two family members working together can encourage and help one another get the task done!
“I have taken a lot of online courses and in-class workshops and I find yours are the best I’ve had the pleasure to learn from.”
WE BELIEVE THAT
SHOULD BE REMEMBERED
If you’re ready to transform your boxes of photos into a Lasting Legacy, we’re here to help.
This class is covered by my
Money Back Guarantee
Love Photo Rescue Blueprint
or I’ll give you a full refund!