Digital Scrapper Membership
The graphic files and video content contained on Digital Scrapper® are the product of Scrapper’s Guide LLC and are protected by United States copyright law. Scrapper’s Guide grants you permission to use the contents you download from Digital Scrapper® under the following conditions:
Personal Use License
You have the right to:
install, copy, modify, and use the graphics contained in Digital Scrapper for your personal use only. You may use these images on non-commercial personal websites and blogs as long as credit is given to the designer and Scrappersguide.com. Any use of images contained in Digital Scrapper, in whole or in part, that leads to financial increase requires the purchase of a Commercial Use Premier membership.
You do not have the right to:
• Share your Digital Scrapper login and password with anyone for the purpose of sharing the content. This is theft.
• Share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute content downloaded from Digital Scrapper in whole or in part using any technology available now or in the future. This is software piracy.
• Download, transfer, or post the graphic images or video clips contained in Digital Scrapper across a network, internet, or web page for the purpose of reuse by others.
• Make copies of Digital Scrapper content or documentation other than for personal use and back-up purposes. Commercial use requires a Commercial Use Premier membership.
• Copy by electronic means, reproduce, scan, modify, or create derivative works from the graphic images or video content of Digital Scrapper for the purpose of resale or distribution for financial increase.
• Claim any graphics, whether modified or not, as your own.
• Create a custom book, such as a school year book or sports team album, where other interested parties pay any amount of money for their own copies, whether you profit from it or not, unless you first purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. Exception: if you give away all copies you do not need to purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. In either case, proper credit for the designer(s) and ScrappersGuide.com must be placed somewhere in the book.
These Terms are subject to change without notification.
Limitation of Liability
These video lessons and graphics are provided on an as-is basis. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Scrapper’s Guide or its contractors and suppliers be responsible for any damages or losses that result from the use of or inability to use these graphics, video clips, or documentation.