Digital Scrapper Class and Digital Scrapper Premier
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS. BY VIEWING OUR CLASSES AND OTHER PRODUCTS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL BE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU.
Recuring Payments Agreement
(Monthly membership levels only. Classes and annual memberships do not use automatic recurring payments.)
If I have selected a membership level with a monthly automatic recurring payment, I authorize Scrapper’s Guide, LLC to charge the credit or debit card I’ve provided or my PayPal account on a monthly basis. I understand I may cancel my subscription and end my monthly payments at any time. If I use a credit or debit card through the secure card processing option I may cancel by clicking the Cancel link in the “Your Payment History” tab on the Premier home page when I’m logged in.
If I sign up through PayPal I may cancel a recurring subscription by logging into my PayPal account, clicking on the gear in the upper right, and selecting Preapproved Payments. Choose Scrapper’s Guide, LLC from the list and click the link. Under Subscription Details in the upper left, click Cancel to cancel the monthly recurring payment.
Because the products are downloadable and cannot be returned, I understand that I will not get a refund if I decide to cancel my Premier subscription, and that my membership will remain in effect through the end of the period I have paid for.
The graphic files and video content contained in Digital Scrapper Classes and Digital Scrapper Premier are the product of Scrapper’s Guide, LLC and are protected by United States copyright law. Scrapper’s Guide grants you permission to use the contents you download from Digital Scrapper Premier under the following conditions:
Personal Use License
You have the right to:
install, copy, modify, and use the graphics contained in classes and in each Premier issue for your personal use only. You may use these images on non-commercial personal websites and blogs as long as credit is given to the designer and Scrappersguide.com. Any use of images contained in Digital Scrapper Premier, in whole or in part, that leads to financial increase requires the purchase of a Commercial Use Premier membership.
You do not have the right to:
- Share your Class or Premier login and password with anyone for the purpose of sharing the content. This is theft.
- Share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute content downloaded from a Digital Scrapper class or Digital Scrapper Premier in whole or in part using any technology available now or in the future. This is software piracy.
- Download, transfer, or post the graphic images or video clips contained in a Digital Scrapper class or Digital Scrapper Premier across a network, internet, or web page for the purpose of reuse by others.
- Play the video clips in class settings unless class members have all purchased the class or a Premier membership that includes the video lessons.
- Make copies of class or Premier issues or documentation other than for personal use and back-up purposes. Commercial use requires a Commercial Use Premier membership.
- Copy by electronic means, reproduce, scan, modify, or create derivative works from the graphic images or video content of a class or Premier issue for the purpose of resale or distribution for financial increase.
- Claim any graphics, whether modified or not, as your own.
- Create a custom book, such as a school year book or sports team album, where other interested parties pay any amount of money for their own copies, whether you profit from it or not, unless you first purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. Exception: if you give away all copies you do not need to purchase a Limited Commercial Use License. In either case, proper credit for the designer(s) and ScrappersGuide.com must be placed somewhere in the book.
These Terms are subject to change without notification.
Limitation of Liability